X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Google tag Manager placement

Hi,

I am trying to add the code for Google TAG manager which needs to be placed after the <body> tags but not within any div tags.
    I am finding it difficult to find a place to add this without getting the div tags wrapped around the code.

Is there anyway I can get rid of the div tags that automatically wrap around code? Or is there a place for me to add this in the admin setup?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers
    Keith
    Zuletzt geändert von Keith Davis; 23.07.2015, 11:55.

Hi,

I am currently having the same problem: I managed to place the gtm code via the general settings where you also insert the google verification code for webmaster central(HTML-Header). I think the section of the epages admin is called in the English menue "PreferencesArea".

It works quite well when you use then the URL-Structure to fire the tags like for product detail pages and category pages. Unfortunately this does not work for the shopping cart, which has not an appropriate URL-Structure.

Has anyone an idea via which gtm method one could could detect these pages?

Cheers

Christoph

Kommentar

I have the same problem, where can I put the body code!!! I have a contract with STRATO. ES and NO CHANCE TO GET ANY INFORMATION! PLEASE HELP!!!! I cannot configure my GOOGLE analytics too. Is there aANY MANUAL/ videos for EPAGE E commerce to get the things done right!

Copy the following JavaScript and paste it as close to the opening <head> tag as possible on every page of your website, replacing GTM-XXXX with your container ID:

1. <!-- Google Tag Manager -->
        <script>(function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start':
        new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],
        j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:''; j.async=true;j.src=
        'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f);
        })(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-XXXX');</script>
        <!-- End Google Tag Manager -->
      2. Copy the following snippet and paste it immediately after the opening <body> tag on every page of your website, replacing GTM-XXXX with your container ID:
        <!-- Google Tag Manager (noscript) -->
        <noscript><iframe src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-XXXX"
        height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden"></iframe></noscript>
        <!-- End Google Tag Manager (noscript) -->

Kommentar

Hi, as far as I know, we do not support the implementation of Google Tag Manager.
        Placing custom codes into certain areas of the software is a tricky thing when it comes to a standardized product, such as ours.

You do have Access to the HTML Head Area, though, through Settings - General Settings- Advanced Settings.

As for the body area, all our text input fields are HTML enabled and offer a "view code" function, where you can theoretically access the body tag, but just not DIRECTLY after the opening bracket.

In any case you can connect to Google Analytics and Adwords through our integrated solutions, which you can find in the Marketing Menu.

Cheers,
        André
        André
        Customer Engagement Manager
        ePages GmbH

Kommentar

Hi Thanks Andre'. Good to have an answer. I m a quite frustated user and an answer is already something. Could you be please more specific and tell me WHERE I should paste the code in body?
          Again epages with google integration: I also have also problems with my google adword campaigns, as the redireccion to epages/shops/iD cuts the cglid end code of all my campaigns. I cannot track any GAdwords in my analytics now since I moved in october to the epages ecommerce with strato. Any help on this? This would be helpful as I cannot find any hint here. I have more than 1000 articles on my website and when this is not working I will have to move to another platform. No tracking is not good.
          Thanks for you help.

Kommentar

Zitat von Isabelle Beitrag anzeigen
            Could you be please more specific and tell me WHERE I should paste the code in body?
            Well basically every page has text fields you can use to enter normal texts.
            At the top of those text fields you find a small menu for editing the text, like bold, underlined, etc.
            On te far right of that menu, you can find a small icon called: source code (text will be shown, once you hover over that icon).
            Just hit that icon and you see, how your page looks i html formatting and here you can also place custom code, which will go into the body of that page.
            André
            Customer Engagement Manager
            ePages GmbH

Kommentar

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that Vilkas has implemented Google Tag Manager. Attached you can see screenshot of MBO setting page. Unfortunately we don't offer this cartridge to other ePages providers meaning it is only available in our Base services.

**Vilkas Group is a Finnish ePages partner offering Base and Enterprise shops. Vilkas has been ePages partner since early Intershop times in 1998. We have implemented over 100 cartridges/extensions on top of standard ePages solution. Read more from our website.
              www.vilkasgroup.com | www.vilkasgroup.se | www.vilkas.no | www.vilkas.fi
              Angehängte Dateien
              Zuletzt geändert von tiko; 09.02.2018, 22:37.
              **Vilkas Group is a Finnish ePages partner offering Base and Enterprise shops. Vilkas has been ePages partner since early Intershop times in 1998. We have implemented over 100 cartridges/extensions on top of standard ePages solution. Read more from our website.
              www.vilkasgroup.com | www.vilkasgroup.se | www.vilkas.no | www.vilkas.fi

Kommentar

We're helping you out by providing a list of unique girl names. And if you need more inspiration,we recently released the best of the least popular names for both boys and girls, which is worth a look for inspiration.
                Find the perfect unique girl names for your baby

Kommentar

Lädt...
                X