X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• Google tag Manager placement

Hi,

I am trying to add the code for Google TAG manager which needs to be placed after the <body> tags but not within any div tags.
    I am finding it difficult to find a place to add this without getting the div tags wrapped around the code.

Is there anyway I can get rid of the div tags that automatically wrap around code? Or is there a place for me to add this in the admin setup?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers
    Keith
    Zuletzt geändert von Keith Davis; 23.07.2015, 11:55.

Hi,

I am currently having the same problem: I managed to place the gtm code via the general settings where you also insert the google verification code for webmaster central(HTML-Header). I think the section of the epages admin is called in the English menue "PreferencesArea".

It works quite well when you use then the URL-Structure to fire the tags like for product detail pages and category pages. Unfortunately this does not work for the shopping cart, which has not an appropriate URL-Structure.

Has anyone an idea via which gtm method one could could detect these pages?

Cheers

Christoph

Kommentar

I have the same problem, where can I put the body code!!! I have a contract with STRATO. ES and NO CHANCE TO GET ANY INFORMATION! PLEASE HELP!!!! I cannot configure my GOOGLE analytics too. Is there aANY MANUAL/ videos for EPAGE E commerce to get the things done right!

Copy the following JavaScript and paste it as close to the opening <head> tag as possible on every page of your website, replacing GTM-XXXX with your container ID:

1. <!-- Google Tag Manager -->
        <script>(function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start':
        new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],
        j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:''; j.async=true;j.src=
        'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f);
        })(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-XXXX');</script>
        <!-- End Google Tag Manager -->
      2. Copy the following snippet and paste it immediately after the opening <body> tag on every page of your website, replacing GTM-XXXX with your container ID:
        <!-- Google Tag Manager (noscript) -->
        <noscript><iframe src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/ns.html?id=GTM-XXXX"
        height="0" width="0" style="display:none;visibility:hidden"></iframe></noscript>
        <!-- End Google Tag Manager (noscript) -->

Kommentar

Lädt...
      X