X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• contact form - add new fields

Hi!
    I want to use the contact form in my website but the standard one is to simple and I need to add new fields, is that possible?

Thank you for your help
    Lidia

Hi Lidia,

Adding new fields to the contact form is not possible at the moment. It's planned for an later version of ePages, but i can't say when it is available.
    But you can have a look into this forum, there are many posts regarding this topic.

Please notice: For self-made forms you have to use own CSS Code, which we do not support.
    Perhaps this Post will help you:
    blödes .-) kontaktformular auf "du" umgestellt und "und tel. rückruf" entfernt . . ..
    If you want, you can translate it via the "select language" button in the top of the posts.

regards
    Alex

Kommentar

Hi Alex,

thank you for your answer!
      I'll look for a different solution to get the contact information that I need...

regards
      Lidia

Kommentar

Hello, you can create a custom contact form in Google Docs. I have used it in the past in a blog.

Just did a quick search for a guide for you... Guide

Hope this Helps.

Regards,

Anthony
        HCE - Medical Supplies
        Medi-Plinth - Medical Examination Couches
        GM Instruments - Audiometry, Nasal Measurements and Respiratory Flow Measurements

Kommentar

Hi Lidia,

I'm sorry, but the post i recommend to you should be a link. Here is the Post with the correct link: http://community.epages.com/german-o...-entfernt.html

I hope this will help
          regards
          Alex

Kommentar

Thank you (both of you!)

Lidia

Kommentar

Lädt...
            X