X
  • Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

• How do i create a slideshow?

Hello all,

I would like to create a slideshow for my shop at the homepage to present special offers of my products. Is it possible to do this with advanced design (MSYQL) or something?

For example: I mean something like this Loja online Portela Caf

Do I have to buy an app? If yes, witch one?

btw, sorry for my English

Hi,
    this was realized with the nivo slider, a jQuery Plugin (Nivo Slider - The World's Most Popular jQuery & WordPress Image Slider).

Christian

Kommentar

Thank you christian for the fast reply I will check it out

Kommentar

Hi,

*click*

Christian

Kommentar

Thank you. till step 18 i understood. my German is not perfect. [ANGEPASSTER-Pfad] what does this mean? what do I have to paste here? maybe my shop id? can you help me?

Kommentar

Hi,

you need the path to the files in your file manager. Can you send me your shop url?

christian

Kommentar

Hi aslanim20!
              You can create a slideshow in your homepage in an easy way....

Just go to Content/Categories, datasheet view, and then LAYOUT. There, choose a Cover flow effect and....that´s all! now you have a dynamic gallery.

Cheers,
              Patricia B.
              Spanish Support |Service Center
              ePages GmbH

Kommentar

Hi christian i did it, thanks for your help. if i have further questions i will ask you on this topic. first of all i have to test it on an other test page.

Kommentar

Zitat von AstridES Beitrag anzeigen
                  Hi aslanim20!
                  You can create a slideshow in your homepage in an easy way....

Just go to Content/Categories, datasheet view, and then LAYOUT. There, choose a Cover flow effect and....that´s all! now you have a dynamic gallery.

Cheers,
                  Astrides if i do it like the way you say, i can't present any of other products at the bottom of the dynamic gallery.. but still tnx

Kommentar

NivoSlider speed control

Hello!

I've installed the NivoSlider on my shop according to this post and everything works beautifully but.... too fast!

How can I change the speed of the transitions and the time each slide stays on screen?
                    I've already read about the parameters of Nivo but wasn't able to configure them.
                    Help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited: Problem solved!

Kommentar

Hi,

you could change/overwrite the animSpeed default setting.

Christian

Kommentar

Thanks for the link. Even though it is in German with help of Google translate I could actually get things working. Will let you guys know how it looks like once I've put the Nivo-slider live.
                        Happy e-pages customer.
                        www.koruhetki.fi

Kommentar

Lädt...
                        X